Nothing made me happier than when Instagram (@kathleenfrank) came to Android. I know, I know, an Android user in the photography world??? What am I thinking!? It’s true, though. Not only do I have an Android phone, I’m also working on a PC right now! I can feel the lynch mob forming as I type 😉
So here’s a little Instagram look of what I’ve been up to this summer…
1. When I met up with these adorable girls and their mom after their shoot, I got presents! Two painting pictures of the ocean, just like where we had our photo shoot.
2. I love shooting behind the scenes pics when I’m on a shoot, and I am trying to consistently instagram them as I go. Here’s one from a family session that will hit the blog in a few weeks.
3. Have you heard of Diesel & Juice??? I am more than a little obsessed with her custom pet portraits. I cannot wait to have one done, but until then, I got this fantastic little camera print for my new office.
4. A back-of-the-camera look from last week’s shoot with the gorgeous Lorena.
5. What does my husband buy with a Barnes and Noble gift card? Garfield comic books! How much do I love him!?
6. My Mitchell. ♥
7. Scanning Polaroids 🙂 I had no idea that my little at-home scanner could handle film prints, but it did! Way easier than my previous and totally ghetto way of using my camera to take photos of prints 🙂
8. Pop-Rock from the mid-nineties. ‘Nuf said.
9. The to-do list! Which I could only bring myself to snap a picture of when so much of it was crossed off.
P.S. What’s your instagram been like this summer? Leave your screen name below, and we’ll be friends! Find me @kathleenfrank 🙂